Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Scary Dolls


Walking down the path on my way home I could hear something suspicious coming  from my friends house. I quickly turned and ran and went to see what was going on. I opened the gate and saw nothing  just the ripped dolls and teddy bears. I went inside and I could see knives and broken glass everywhere.
I tiptoed quietly down the hallway and try not to make any noise.


I opened up the door and I saw my friends dad tied up with ropes and sellotape around his body. I hurtled down the living room and I could see DOLLS WALKING across the kitchen!!! I gasped and ran outside and I saw my friend Rosie on the ground locked up with handcuffs. She was really surprised I found her, I was standing beside the window and I saw the dolls there were name tags one was called lalaloopsy I was scared because one of them were holding a knife.


I quietly picked up the phone and dialed my dad’s phone number. Five minutes later my dad arrived he got his net out of his van. While he was doing that I went and untied Rosie’s dad, The he help me break out of rosie’s handcuffs. My dad came out of the kitchen with heaps of dolls wrapped around the net. Then Rosie and her dad invited me and my father to rosie’s Birthday party!!!!

                                                                                                                         thanks for jordenne for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.