Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Meleane the Bad pirate


“Arrrrrr me hearties I said to my peeps,” wondering if someone was going to answer me. I searched around the smelly dirty ship and no one was there. I looked inside one of the rooms and there were three shiny pile of gold  I leaped out the door and raced back before someone would spot me.

I looked out to sea and saw pirates swimming in the dark blue salty water. I rushed down to sea and capture their brand new clothes and there towel  I quickly ran into my room  and put it under my bed. Looking at there faces are so hilarious makes me want to stand here and laugh all day.
Suddenly it was getting dark  so I went to bed and  waited for another bad day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.